Sunday, March 11, 2012

More Samples More Option...!

We all have a few products we bought but it's just sitting on your dressing table and never used... Or bought something then later found out it's just not what you expected it to be?...

Read more after the jump... <3

 
Yes! I have those habits too... I've bought alot of skincare, makeup that's just not working for me or had a terrible allergic reaction to it...! I ended up had to give it to someone else as a gift and sigh....and think " Why is it just so disappointing? " ...

I recently came up with this idea of going to department stores or go online to sign up for all sorts of samples. Either it's skincare, makeup, I collect before I think whether it's right for me or not... One of the crucial thing that needs trying is either tinted moisturizers, foundations or skin creams & serums... They are the most effective products and likely to be the more expensive ones... This prevents me from buying the full size at a high price and end up having breakouts or allergic reactions!!!... and have to toss it at the end...

It is also a good tip to save money if you're on a budget!... Trying out free samples until you know which ones are the best for you... and when you buy the full size... you'll be buying it with no regrets! God knows how many samples are out there for you to try... it's also a good way to experience all the makeup brands that's out there...  

Have fun with experimenting...:D ... next time when you go shopping... don't forget to ask for free samples... you may be suprised by the product and end up loving it...
Here's a product I've recently tried and fell it in love with...






Estee Lauder - Invisible Fluid

Tried it for a week now and absolutely in love with it... can't wait to purchase the full size...













Have fun & Good Luck.....


XOXO Yves <3

No comments:

Post a Comment