Wednesday, March 7, 2012

John Galliano Inspired Hair & Makeup

Randomly on a Wednesday afternoon me and Laura grabbed two girls and said... Why not do a John Galliano styled hair and makeup...!
It was fun and challenging...
Finger waves and haute couture makeup are hard to come by these days...

Read more after the jump...









Every time I watch " FTV " when it shows John Galliano fashion shows I'd jump in front of the TV...
The hair and makeup they do just some how gets me excited... And some how I just wanna try it myself and discover the fun!...
At first the models were terrified by our inspired ideas... but maybe after they see this photo maybe they'll have a change of mind...lol... Well yeah... not all of us understands the weird side of beauty... or in my case... " Art ".








The Galliano makeup has been famous for quite a while now... It's got it's own weirdness of beauty and the creepy vibes of a gothic doll...
Some how I still wasn't able to master the vibrant pigmentation of the makeup...hmm... That means I need to visit the nearest MAC store...innit!



Finger waves are hard to come by now days... since no one actually goes to the salon and ask for one anymore...
And they don't teach them in most hair & beauty schools anymore... If they had teach me I'd probably be far more pro at this...> < ...






Here are some behind the scene picetures....





Hmm... I wonder what looks should I come up with next time...
Any requests?


XOXO Yves <3

No comments:

Post a Comment